Purchase Ledger Clerk/ Career Progression and Development/ Excellent Offices (Onsite Gym, Free Onsite Parking) / Excellent Benefits/ Immediate Start Dates Available
I am working on an opportunity that will be ideal for somebody with previous experience in either an Accounts Assistant or Purchase Ledger capacity. You will be joining an evolving business through an exciting period of growth and development.
My client, a highly successful, secure, and growing organisation can offer genuine career progression routes, in addition to an excellent benefits package. This will be an office-based position whereby you will work in modern offices that offer onsite parking, an onsite gym and are located close to multiple transport links.
- Processing of a high volume of current and backdated supplier invoices, to ensure the finance system is up to date.
- Complete regular supplier statement reconciliations, chasing copies of missing invoices as required.
- Proactively resolving supplier invoice queries to ensure the prompt payment of outstanding invoices.
- Ensure that all invoices are processed to meet their agreed payment run dates.
- Supporting with the preparation of the supplier payment run.
- Supporting the Purchase Ledger Manager with any ad hoc system projects as required.
- Previous experience in a Purchase Ledger or Accounts Assistant position
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to manage large volumes of data.
- The ability to work to target in an often-fast paced role.
- A motivated and positive approach to tasks and duties.
- Be committed to supporting system and process improvements.
- The ability to commute tand work in an office-based position Mon – Fri 0900-1730/ 0800-1630
- The desire to develop your career in a Finance route.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a supportive team.
- Excellent IT and Excel skills.
- Immediate or reduced notice periods are HIGHLY advantageous, although not essential.
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and are looking for an opportunity to utilise and develop this skillset within an excellent organisation, I am very keen to speak to you. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration or call Rosie on 07384462669. #NCA1
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome all applicants of identity, personal characteristics, or background.