Sales Ledger/ Purchase Ledger/ Finance Assistant/ Agile Working/ 25 Days Holiday+ Birthday Off + BH/ Excellent Salary Structure/ Career Development/ Legal Sector
I am working on a new vacancy as my Legal Sector Client requires a Finance Assistant to support both their Sales and Purchase Ledger functions.
Working as part of a team of 7 Finance Staff, this role will report directly to the Finance Manager and Assistant Accountant. Legal Sector accounts experience is advantageous, although by no means essential. Previous experience of both sales and purchase ledger processes is however essential.
Working hours are Mon – Friday 0900-1730 and this will be split between home and office-based work.
- Managing the sales ledger process to ensure that invoices are prepared and sent out in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitoring the sales ledger inbox and prioritising requests accordingly
- Generating and amending invoices, billing for services
- Preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly purchase ledger payment runs
- Posting of all purchase ledger and disbursement invoices
- Preparation of reconciliations, reports, and ad hoc information as required
- Support the wider finance team with any additional support as required
- Previous experience of end-to-end Sales and Purchase Ledger duties
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Proactive problem-solving approach to duties and queries
- Client service-oriented mentality
- Proactive and motivated mentality
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work to target in a fast-paced role
- Outstanding organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan and control activities to meet objectives
- Previous accounts/ billing experience within the Legal sector is highly advantageous, although not essential
- AAT qualifications or studying towards AAT qualifications is also advantageous although not essential
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are interested in developing your career within a rewarding role as part of an excellent organisation, I am very keen to speak with you. Please call Rosie on 07384462669 to discuss or submit your CV for immediate consideration. This role will be split between home and office-based work and so applicants must be able to commute to Manchester City Centre.