Accounts Receivable/ Cash Allocation/ Sales Ledger/ Hybrid Working (3 Days WFH)/ Career Development/ Free on-Site Parking
I am looking for an ambitious and proactive Cash Allocation Clerk to join my clients friendly and supportive Accounts Receivable Team. This is an ideal opportunity for a proactive team player with previous experience in either a sales ledger or accounts assistant position to further advance their career within a continually growing organisation.
This position will have a large focus upon building strong working relationships internally within the Accounts Receivable function and across the wider business. You will be joining a team who are working together to reduce the business’s debt portfolio to a minimum whilst ensuring customers’ needs are met for all their billing requirements.
- Ensure a high volume of customer payments are allocated in an accurate and timely manner.
- Effective reconciliation of customer accounts.
- Provide ongoing guidance, support & training to all members of the Accounts Receivable function.
- Remit validation
- Processing of credit card payments
- Processing and allocation of direct debit payments
- Support audit requirements.
- Review & investigation of unallocated cash amounts.
- Adjust the receivable’s ledger as required.
- Liaise with the credit control team to resolve any queries.
- Chasing of intercompany invoices and payments
- Any additional Sales Ledger duties that may be required.
- A confident, motivated, and enthusiastic personality and approach to tasks and duties.
- A desire to develop further within a Sales Ledger career.
- Exposure to processing large volume cash allocations
- Experience of working in a fast-paced finance environment
- An excellent degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to effectively prioritise tasks.
- The drive to deliver a high-quality service to help promote the wider Finance Team.
- A Positive can-do attitude with the ability to work alongside a team effectively to achieve targets.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships.
- Career progression and development routes
- Continuous development and training opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Company pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Hybrid working (WFH 3 days a week)
- Increase in holidays with service.
- Annual salary reviews
If you are seeking a new challenge to further support your career development, I am very keen to speak with you.
Please call Rosie on 07384462669 for further information or submit your CV for review. #NCA1
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome all applicants of identity, personal characteristics, or background.