Senior Payroll Specialist / Rochdale / Temporary Contract / Excellent Salary + Benefits / Market Leading Organisation / Opportunity for Permanent after Contract
NC Associates are working with a market leading organisation who are looking to recruit a Senior Payroll Specialist to help support the Payroll Manager. As a Senior Payroll Specialist you will work within a team and be heavily involved in delivering the timely payrolls across all areas of the business.
- Ensuring the accuracy and completion of payrolls as allocated, that are part of a payroll service for 25000 colleagues over 43 payrolls, including 5 Off-shores payrolls.
- Responding to and managing complex queries.
- Supporting payroll administrators to manage challenges.
- Liaising with system service support desks to raise issues and manage problems.
- Undertaking more complex payroll tasks, such as one of payment processing, complex absences, complex query resolution, calculation of and processing of advances, management of leaver payments and processing of and payment of bonuses.
- Distribution of and management of general queries to the team via email and telephone.
- Chasing of company information to stringent deadlines.
- Tracking and keeping up to date with legislative changes, system updates and process changes to cascade to the payroll administrators.
Essential Experience Required
To be Successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Previous experience of managing complex payroll tasks is essential.
- Thorough understanding of tax and NI rules to calculate advances, arrears, and additional payment values.
- Experience of working with Weekly, Lunar and Monthly payrolls is essential.
- Strong excel skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
What’s on Offer?
This is a really good opportunity to work for a market leading organisation which can help develop you, they offer excellent benefits and although this role is initially a contract role it does have the strong possibility of being made permanent. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Mark Caunce at NC Associates or call 07876-030207