Technical Manager (Construction Industry) Permanent Role / Salary £45,000 – £55,000 on Experience + Benefits / Warrington Location (North-West) / Excellent Opportunity
NC Associates are working in partnership with a rapidly expanding group construction business to help recruit a Technical Manager. Working closely with the senior management and regional team the purpose of the role is to ensure information is produced, checked and distributed on programme to the correct quality and within budget to enable effective c consultant, sub- contract procurement and build programmes to be met.
- Managing design teams and consultants.
- Coordinate all design information between all consultants.
- Arrange all DTM meetings will all parties attending.
- Manage consultant’s programme.
- Liaising with all consultants to submit building regs and planning info
- Supervising tendering procedures and putting together proposals
- Document Control of all consultants, technical and project information.
- Managing party wall surveyors etc.
- Assist with the preparation of technical budgets when requested.
- Check drawings to ensure the proposals / details are practical and economical.
- Check all drawings to ensure proposals / details are practical and economic and where necessary
- Improvements which will result in cost / time reductions (value engineering).
- Ensure clearance of Building Regulations and other relevant conditions.
- Experienced Technical Manager, with proven experience of working in a similar role
- Ability to communicate well at all levels and with all parties
- Strong auditing skills and diligent
- Hands on approach and willing to take ownership
- IT literate
- Good eye for detail
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
What’s on Offer?
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing construction organisation which rewards its employees well with a leading salary package and other benefits. Please send your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates for a immediate chat 07879-626501
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome all applicants of identity, personal characteristics, or background.